CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tim Holtz Configurations


This is SO awesome! It has a book feel to it, and seems to be made out of "wrapped paper board". Amy who owns my local scrapbooking store did all kinds of amazing things with this. Remember the Tim Holtz buckle I was telling you about? She used it to "buckle" in a picture accordion in one of the larger boxes. She painted the whole thing and put a larger picture on the front of her son. She used hitch fasteners to hold in a cute picture flip book, and this cute little locket (3rd picture down) and used index pictures inside it. Oh, did I mention the little boxes are movable  Yah, if you don't like the way they are there are 4 different ways (at least ones that are shown on the packaging) to arrange these!
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this...I wanted 3 of them but they flew off the shelf so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make ONE for all 3 boys or wait and get 1 for each. If I do one for each, it'll be a lot of products to use on them so I think I may do just one.
But I do know this is going to be an involved project so I won't be doing anything on it until we move so I have plenty of time to get it done and I don't ruin it in the move! I just wanted to show you this and tell you a bit about it because out of all the free stuff...this was my favorite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment