CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Layout Jealousy!

Starting today I'm going to randomly post layouts that make me jealous. These layouts are amazing, and stunning and one's you just can't stop looking at!

This first one is from Bee Cee Creativity who did the Let's Get Sketchy sketch and color scheme challenge. 


Where do I start with this one? Gosh. First of all, I just love the soft colors! They work so well together and really bring out the colors in the picture. I just love how simple this looks, it's not crowded and full of stuff that doesn't belong. Every piece has a place!

So Kudo's to Bee Cee Creativity for doing such an amazing layout!

1 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great page to pick, Bev does wonderful work!!!

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today!!!

Post a Comment