CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

McGill Flower Punches



So I went to Pat Catan's today to browse (not buy, unfortunately ..) and I ran across this WHOLE area of McGill flower punches. I was blown away. I wanted to buy the WHOLE set so bad I think I was drooling. To make flowers in any color you need/want sounds awesome. I'm always leaving off flowers because I can't find the right one in my stash to do the job. The only downfall is the price of them. So I'm going to keep this on my shopping list of things I want to buy in the future.

My question is: Has anyone tried it AND does it work as awesomely as it looks?

And as a side note:
I wanna thank my 15 views so far! I hope if you were one of those you enjoyed what you read! Keep coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment