CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

Do NOT scrapbook when...



A word of advice. Do not scrapbook when you are tired and upset. Trust me it doesn't bode well. I was working on a page last night (actually a two page spread) but I was really tired and I messed it up. I had it all set up the right way, and I glued it upside down. I also forgot I wanted to stamp a background on the cardstock. So...I had to readjust my plans and hope it comes out as well.

It's a page of our families first picture. Which would also be my first son's first baby picture. I decided to do a vintage page, so I aged the pictures in PSP5 to give them an old vintage feel and printed them out. I am still working on it so I'll show it off when I get it done.

I've been playing with the Martha Stewart circle punch and I love it! It does some really cute designs. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment