CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 2, 2013

In the beginning....

A blog...hahaha...Not sure why I'm doing this but I thought I should have some place to show off my scrap pages and give some insight on products I use and some tips and tricks. I'm not an expert on anything but I think I can give enough to help someone.

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. They are my life, and I really enjoy making pages for them. It's fun to try new things and have these beautiful memories for them later in life.

I started scrapbooking wayyyy back in 2002 after my first son was born and I suffered from Postpartum Depression and turned to crafting to give me something to do. I fell in love instantly. I started simple and grew from there. I'm doing things in my pages I couldn't imagine doing back then. I browse layouts and read up on techniques and try them myself, sometimes it's successful and...well the ones that don't you probably will never see.

1 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go on starting a blog!!!!! congrats!!!

Post a Comment