CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Circle Edge Punch


Omgosh I'm super exited for this tool! I just love punches and to be able to punch in a circle thrills be beyond belief! 

If you don't know anything about it check out this video to see how it works and what you can do with it! Meanwhile I have to wait until the 14th to get this and as SOON as I get it I'll show you it!

Price wise it's a bit $$ but since I use punches so much it was worth it. The best deal I've found so far was on HSN for a total of $71 (including shipping) but the plus side of HSN is you can make 3 payments of $20 for it (the first payment is like $31 the other two are $20). This kit includes the main tool plus 3 punches.

Now the reason it's a good deal is because each punch is $19 and at Amazon the price for the starter tool is $35 and you only get 1 punch with it. So if you bought separately you'd pay $75 plus shipping which is a total of $83. As I'm writing this the starter kit at amazon is sold out so it doesn't qualify for prime shipping so that's why I included the price of shipping with the amazon quote.

If you find a lower price please let me know and I'll update this so people know where to buy it cheap!


*Disclaimer: Hunny, if you are reading this I'm sorry I bought something but I just couldn't help myself LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment